It seems I have a teeny-tiny problem with finishing stuff I've started. But then anyone who has given up checking on the WIPs and FOs list on my sidebar might have twigged to that.
I'm not going to do a pictorial inventory (no point killing off your download limit as well as mine); a list will give you sufficient idea of the magnitude of my problem. We know how much I love a list.
In no particular order:
1. Isabella - cast on 21/10/07, 20 rows completed
2. Dashing - cast on July; 1 mitt and about 15 rows of second mitt complete
3. Spider socks - turning heel on second sock
4. Monkey socks - cuff and one patter rep complete
5. Beloved's Jet jumper - cast on 1/12/07; about 50 rows of back complete
6. Cable vest for PJ - cast on 2/01/08; half of back complete
7. Branching Out - cast on January 08; only half a dozen rows complete and will probably be frogged
8. Adult cable beanie - up to decreases but still need to work out pattern
9. Checkerboard dishcloth - one pattern rep complete, but using 2 strands 4 ply together and cant memorise pattern
So you see, I have some work ahead of me. To borrow a turn of phrase from Beloved, this needs a little more thinking. I would welcome any advice on how to approach what has become a very hostile knitting basket, full of truculent and nasty WIPs.
And all the while there are a dozen more projects calling to me, and yarns in the stash begging to have some attention paid to them.
While you're contemplating that, I would like to canvass opinion of the final WIP, as I have been undecided about it for some time.
10. Baby singlet in Happy Spider hand-dyed.
This is most of the back of a baby singlet in Ms Spidey's Pansy colourway. I'm not convinced.
So if you comment on nothing else (and let's face it, I don't really need more grief on that list), answer me this:
Frog it and go for socks or a BSJ, or persevere?
The lines are now open.....