Monday 30 July 2007

Can't stop to talk...

I've got lace to knit. How come no-one mentioned this stuff was so addictive??? How cool is it to just go row after row on the chart and watch all this glorious holey stuff fall out from under your needles?

I just wanted to flash my finished one row scarf, kntted on 6mm needles in Vintage Hues (2 and a half balls):

Right then, I'm off again. Gotta get my fix um, something else done, yeah, thats right, I think I hear Pirate Jim calling.... fingers...twitching...

9 comments:

Bells said...

scarf looks fantastic George!!

And I so know what you mean. Can't talk...doing lace...wait til you combine it with sock knitting!!!!!

Tanya said...

Lovely. Just lovely. I'm doing my first one row scarf at the moment - it's brilliant! Look forward to photos of your lace :)

Denise said...

Woo hoo! Vintage Hues scarf! We'll have to knit the whole set - how many shades of Vintage Hues are there?

Glad to hear of your new addiction, LOL ;)

MadMad said...

That looks beautiful - the colors are sooo pretty!

Rose Red said...

Your scarf looks great - I think I bought the same colourway to make a felted bag (not sure where that is on my far-too-long to-make list!!)

Shazmina Bendi said...

Scarf looks gorgeous in the vintage Hues. Good job there! I was thinking a clap(otis) might look nice in that colourway....

TinkingBell said...

What a great scarf - yeah the lace thing - have a pile of lace sock patterns - that way I get to knit socks AND do lace - cool huh?

Five Ferns Fibreholic said...

Lace knitting is addicting???? I agree 150% But then again so is sock knitting, fair isle, shadow knitting, mosaic knitting, cables...etc... you get the picture.

Chasing the Sun said...

Thanks great blog poost