Friday 17 October 2008

Day 17: Just for laughs

We have guests all weekend; I'm going to try really hard to blog every day, but....

Anyway, I saw this this morning somewhere a little unexpected (can't recall where. I'm lucky to remember to put my undies underneath my jeans these days, so give me a break). I don't get across all the big knitting blogs - heck, I'm not across any blogs right now - so I may be the last person on the planet to have seen this offering from the Mason-Dixon knitting girls.

But I laughed.

And laughed.

So even if you have seen it, do yourself a favour and go have another look.

3 comments:

Donna Lee said...

Thanks for the laugh! You weren't the last one to see it, I was. After my root canal this morning, I needed the laugh. And you can always say you are channeling the 80's if you wear your underwear on the outside. That's one trend I was so glad to see go.

I gave my niece a skwish and she loved it. It still sits in her bedroom and she's 8 now.

Leonie said...

That was hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

Bells said...

oh fabulous. You know, if a man "ever speaks to me like that" I'm gone. Sigh.